Jo Hughes, MMS, PA-C, CAQ-PSY
Jo Hughes received her medical training from Wake Forest School of Medicine with concentration in Physician Assistant studies in 2009.
Ms. Hughes practiced/trained in emergency medicine for 7 years in Guilford County. Since 2014 she has been practicing Psychiatry at Triad Psychiatric and Counseling Services treating children to elderly adults for variety of psychiatric conditions including specializing in addiction medicine.
Certifications and Licensure include:
- Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- NCCPA Certificate of Added Qualifications in Psychiatry
- Certified for Medically-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician
- Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider
Ms. Hughes also sits on the board for A Special Blend, a nonprofit organization providing employment opportunities for developmentally disabled adults in a coffee shop setting in Greensboro. She has lived in Greensboro for past 18 years with husband and three children.