**For a limited time
Purchase the Activities for the Family Caregiver: Caregiving 101 Book for only $13.95***
and receive a FREE, 90 day membership to Caregiving 101
ACTIVITIES FOR THE FAMILY CAREGIVER: CAREGIVING 101
Millions of families are thrust into the role of caring for a loved one unexpectedly and without any training or assistance. This book addresses the practical side of caregiving. Whether it is heart disease, diabetes, COPD, stroke, ALS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or any other issue where someone requires daily assistance, Activities for the Family Caregiver: Caregiving 101
offers information and insight to enhance quality of life for everyone.
Learn new communication and engagement strategies to improve time spent with your loved one. Gain new insight as you learn the “how to” and “why” techniques of activities of daily living and leisure. Discover how to turn daily activities and routines into opportunities to start some joy. Written by nationally-recognized leaders, Activities for the Family Caregiver: Caregiving 101 provides much-needed information to address the unique social needs of those people who need care and those who care for them.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS BOOK
- Caregiving Overview
- Family, Friends, and the Benefits of Activities
- Know Your Loved One–Information Gathering and Assessment
- Communicating and Motivating for Success
- Customary Routines and Preferences
- Planning and Executing Activities
- Leisure Activity Categories — Types, Topics, and Tips
- Activities of Daily Living — Bathing, Eating, Grooming, and Dressing Tips and Suggestions
- Home Preparation
- Personal History Form
***After your 90 day membership ends, your membership will continue with the standard $4.95 per month membership fee unless cancelled.