About Caregiving 101
What started as a backyard project in 2010 for one family in a 25 year fight with Parkinson's and dementia turned into a mission to help all family caregivers. Caregiving 101 is the result of several years of work to make sure that millions of family caregivers have access to needed information and resources.
With the input of experts and companies from around the world, we have built a program designed to help you and your loved one improve your quality of life. We are focused on the non-medical side of caregiving and offer information to help you with a whole-person approach including:
- The "how to" tips for bathing, dressing, grooming, eating
- Hundreds of activities and entertainment pieces to engage your loved one
- Activities to engage those with dementia
- Food and drink recipes
- Nutrition information
- Product information from multiple suppliers that can help you
- Live events streamed for our members from coaching to entertainment
- Special product and service offers that we negotiate on our members behalf
Through our membership site, books, classes, and TV, we will continue to deliver the most up to date information to help families. We will not stop because we know, family caregivers can't stop either. We are in this together.
Caregiving is hard, finding resources shouldn't be. Caregiving 101 is here to help