About Caregiving 101
Caregiving 101 is the result of several years of work to make sure that millions of family caregivers have access to needed information and resources.
With the input of experts and companies from around the world, we have built a program designed to help you and your loved one improve your quality of life. We are focused on the non-medical side of caregiving. We will offer information to help you with a whole-person approach including:
- The "how to" tips for bathing, dressing, grooming, eating
- Hundreds of activities and entertainment pieces to engage your loved one
- Activities to engage those with dementia
- Food and drink recipes
- Nutrition information
- Product information from multiple suppliers that can help you
- Live events streamed for our members from coaching to entertainment
- Special product and service offers that we negotiate on our members behalf
For a limited time, while we are loading thousands of content pieces, if you purchase the Caregiving Essentials Package, you will receive a free membership to Caregiving 101 for all of 2017
This site is a living forum that welcomes the expertise of businesses, agencies, and individuals who bring a skill to help us make caregivers lives better.
We will not stop. We will continue to build and with the help of many, we will have something to help everyone.
Caregiving is hard, finding resources shouldn't be. Caregiving 101 is here to help