Broccoli Mini Quiche
Enjoy the many recipe and nutrition information from the Caregiving 101 Cooking Club.
Recipes are updated monthly.
- 1 package of refrigerated piecrust, or make your own piecrust dough
- 4 small heads of fresh broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 8 ounces of shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees
- Place piecrusts on a lightly-floured surface; ****if making your own, roll the dough to a thickness of just under 1/8-inch.
- Take a round, 3-inch cookie cutter (you can also use a glass of that size) and make 24
circles in the dough.
- Lightly grease the cups of a standard muffin tin, and then place a piecrust circle in each cup.
- Press down.
- In each muffin cup, add an equal amount of the chopped broccoli and the swiss cheese so that both ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a mixing bowl, then add the dill, garlic, and salt, and mix.
- Add approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of egg mixture to each cup, Pour directly over the broccoli and swiss.
- Bake the quiches for approximately 25 minutes.